.

.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Henry Andrew Mason

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting Henry's birth pictures. I can't believe it's been almost three weeks already! Anyways, Henry is finally here! He was born May 26, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. and weighed 8lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long. My big boy! He is such a good and sweet baby. He's pretty mellow and just enjoys being cuddled. Who can't resist cuddling this little guy?!? Jonah absolutely loves him. He tries to share his toys and enjoys "helping" to rock Henry in his bouncy seat and the car seat. He is learning to be gentle!
Big Boy!
My three boys
Jonah shared all his toys with Henry in the hospital
Cute little Mason chin
Didn't enjoy changing his clothes to leave the hospital but he still looks so cute!

My sweet little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment