.

.

Monday, October 11, 2010

pumpkin patch '10

This past weekend, we made our annual trip up to Bates Nut Farm to pick pumpkins and enjoy the fall. As usual, I forgot fall in San Diego means near triple-digit temperatures. We had fun anyways and came back with some pretty great pumpkins! This year, they had a little petting corral for the kids. So Jonah and I went in and he had a blast. His favorite was this baby pygmy goat. He started squealing (by he, I mean Jonah!) the moment he saw the little goat. He just got so excited and all he could think about was hugging it! So we stayed with the goat for a while and fed it, then made our way around to all the other little animals. We had some good food, homemade ice cream, kettle corn and then it was time for pumpkins. Jonah couldn't wait to get out to the pumpkins but once we got to them, all he wanted to do was sit on them. Not sure where that came from, but we allowed him to sit on a LOT of pumpkins!

Loves the little goat!

Pumpkin sittin'

The boys

My little guy on a Big Mac

I've got my hands full!

Can you spot my little pumpkin-head?

If you look closely, you can see Jonah is holding a tiny pumpkin. He was VERY proud of picking this pumpkin out!

No comments:

Post a Comment