.

.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

growin' and playin'

Wow, so I didn't realize it has been a month since I last updated my blog. And when you've got a two year old and a six month old, a lot happens in a month! So, I'll try to catch you up here in a few postings! This posting will have pictures of the boys from the past month. Above, Jonah decided to ride Rudolph after we decorated the tree. Poor Rudolph did stand a chance!!

New jammies from Grammy & Pom Pom!

Henry can't wait to inherit the Batman jammies!

Reading a book and enjoying a little snack before bed.

Goofy guy!

Love that smile!

He thinks it's so fun to walk around in my shoes.

So, now I know these photos are dated. Here Henry is learning to sit up. He is now sitting up like a pro!

Both boys LOVE Elmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment