.

.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

preschool

 Several days a week I do "preschool" with Jonah. He absolutely LOVES it!! He asks to do preschool throughout the day! I love that! Well, for a while I was able to distract Henry with puzzles and other toys we don't play with very often.  But recently, he's wised up to the fact that Jonah is having fun with things that he doesn't get to do. So, thanks to a few homeschool sites I found from pinterest, I came up with a few "preschool" activities he could do at the table with us.  This one included different things like cheerios, dried pasta, and beans that he could spoon into cups. We just happened to have these little cups left over from Easter egg dye. He had a lot of fun and the mess was pretty minimal!


He's practicing counting from 1-20! He's pretty proud of himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment