.

.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Favorite Boys

 My favorite boys in the entire world! A while ago I bought a really great groupon for a canvas print. I've wanted one for a long time, but found them to be a bit too pricey for my liking. Well, this groupon was too good to pass up, so I snagged it. I knew when I purchased it, I didn't have a picture I wanted to use but I had in mind the type of photo that I wanted. I knew I wanted one of both boys together. So I thought I would wait for our camping vacation and just take a million and one photos on the trip, hoping I would get something that I wanted. Well, that didn't happen! I got a lot of fun and great photos, but not any that I wanted to use for this. So, one Wednesday night after I had got the boys ready for church, I decided to take them into the backyard and see what I could get. I was totally spur of the moment, I just had a little extra time before we needed to go.  So I just told the boys to be happy and maybe give each other a hug. Henry was not in the mood and he objected through several photos. Then I just got my perfect shot. I seriously just got lucky!! They hugged nicely, Jonah doesn't have a reflection or shine on his glasses and Henry's little tongue is sticking out! I couldn't have planned a more perfect shot if I tried!! So exciting! So I did a little editing later that night and turned the photo into a black and white and ordered my canvas. When it was delivered, I almost cried. It is the sweetest picture ever! I am so happy with it, I can't imagine ever taking it down. It will always be on a wall in our house. Even when the boys are adults, they will come home and see that photo hanging!!
This is just a funny outtake! Look at Henry's face - I think he was saying "cheese"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment