.

.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

family photos

 My sweet family! I have been blessed beyond what I ever thought was possible. I really wanted to get some family photos with my new lens and thanks to Pinterest, was able to figure out how to do it! So while we were in the valley for Thanksgiving, we got dressed up and went in search of a shady, leaf-filled spot to take photos. Dan found this spot and I think it was perfect! The kids did such a good job for the first ten minutes or so. Then it went downhill pretty quickly. Can't say I blame them. Getting your photo taken was never fun for me either!  Overall, I'm really happy with how they all turned out. I've been practicing more with my lens and hope to get some good shots of Lucy's one year old photos soon.

 One of my favorites. I love how Lucy is playing with the leaves, Jonah is smiling and Henry is being mischievous. This photo reflects their personalities perfectly!!

 The Christmas card shot. This one came out nearly perfect. Everyone looks pretty cute and it's in focus. What more could I want?!?

 This is my favorite photo from the entire session. This was just one of those lucky shots that you could never plan for. I was over at the camera getting ready to wrap things up and looked up to see Henry laying down and Jonah and Lucy looking right at me. All the kids were so tired and sick of photos but this shot was absolute perfection.

 My sweet smiley boy!

 Trying not to smile!

 Look at those little choppers!


No comments:

Post a Comment