.

.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Yearly Pictures!

 So one Sunday afternoon, I decided to take the boys out and get some pictures of them at 6 years old and 4 years old. They weren't really happy to put on these clothes and go out for pictures, but they ended up being super good sports!! We actually had fun and they did perfect! Sadly, I had my camera on the wrong exposure for most of the shoot so a lot of my pictures didn't turn out as well as I hoped. That's the frustrating part of learning to photograph! But all in all, I got some pretty cute shots of some super cute kids!!





 Jonah was so happy to take his picture on the old railway car.

 Henry was a nervous wreck. He was completely convinced we weren't supposed to be here and that he was going to get in trouble.




No comments:

Post a Comment