.

.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Family Photos

It's that time of the year... everyone's favorite...family photos!! Seriously, my kids groan when they hear that we are taking pictures. But they're still pretty good sports once we get out to the spot and I start clicking away. This year we decided to try a "new" spot. I always go to the cute little park in Old Poway because I love all the rustic charm and old buildings. But we can't take every single photo there! So I spotted this cute little "meadow" in the same park where Jonah has his soccer games. It turned out great, if I do say so myself.
 As you can tell, I still need some help with placement and posing, hence the tree branch shoving me out of the way.
 Jonah's missing teeth just make this photo what it is - fantastic!

 This one turned out pretty sweet too. 

 It was a bit windy the day we took photos, which didn't help my hair!

 This one's a keeper!



 Gotta throw a blooper in there.





No comments:

Post a Comment