.

.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Sweet Lucy

 My sweet Lucy. She is such a blessing and a gift. It's so fun to see her personality develop and shine through as she gets older. She is very independent and wants everything to be her way! But she also has an incredibly sweet side to her. I had a lot of fun taking these pictures of her before church one Sunday morning. She's wearing the cutest little dress made by her Grammy. I love how the color pops against the yellow flowers. She had a lot of fun running around in my flower bed, where the kids are normally not allowed! And of course, she managed to crush a few of my tulips - but it was worth it to capture her sweet spirit!



 Note the crushing.

 And then the ripping out of the ground.

 One of her favorite places in the house is in her bedroom with her pile of books. When it's really quiet and I'm worried, the first place I look is her room. Usually I'll find her just like this reading a book!

Although there has been an occasion or two where I've found her like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment