.

.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

 Since we were at the Loews Resort for Father's Day, I took the opportunity to get some cute pictures in their beautiful courtyard. I found a deal and got all the boys matching ties. They also made Lucy a matching hair bow. So cute!! And Dan's always a good sport and goes along with it. Such a good Daddy and husband! Let me tell you, taking pictures of two squirmy boys and a baby is like herding cats. Herding cats, I tell you!!! I don't think I have one picture where all four of them are smiling and looking at me. And that's ok. I still crack up looking through these pictures. All their sweet faces and squirminess shining though. It was a great Father's Day and we had fun celebrating with the best Daddy ever!
 I love how Lucy is cracking up, Dan's instructing Jonah and Henry's hungry.

 Jonah's face is hilarious!

 Look at this sweet little Hamster and his cute bow tie!!

 Jonah's a ham!

 Daddy and his little Squishy!

 LOVE this one!!! Jonah loves Lucy so much and Henry has the cutest mischievous look on his face. I love the kidlets!



 Another hilarious outtake. I love how the sun lights up Henry's ears. He looks like a little elf!


Herding Cats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment