.

.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Statler & Waldorf

 Grammy & PomPom gave us this cool bike trailer for Dan to pull the boys around in.  They were SO excited to try it out (all three of them!) So we decided to take a little ride around our complex to see how it went. I took Lucy in the jogging stroller and went for a little run. We were able to fish out another helmet for Henry. Poor guy. It was a helmet we bought for me a long time ago. So it was HUGE on his tiny noggin. But he wore it like a champ - he was really excited!

 I packed them a little snack and some water bottles and we belted them in. It was a little cool, so they got to take their blankets in too. It just added to the excitement. Dan was excited to pull them around and the trailer seemed compatible with his mountain bike. They headed off and I followed them for a short time before they were too fast for me.

 I finally caught back up with them, or maybe they doubled back for me! Dan was having a good time and they boys were too. So they headed out again.

 When Dan returned he said the boys turned into big time back seat drivers. Or better yet, those old guys from The Muppets - Statler & Waldorf. Dan said he could hear them the entire time, "It's cold in here. We're going too fast. Why're we going so fast? Why's it so loud in here? What's that noise? Daddy's gonna crash." You get the picture. Apparently he got a good 30 minutes of Statler & Waldorf Mason before calling it a day. Those boys crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment