.

.

Monday, July 22, 2013

growin' up cute!

 Almost two months old and this girl is strong! She isn't the biggest fan of "tummy time." But she tries her hardest for those 30 seconds!

 Look at those chubby cheeks! It's so hard to get anything done when I just want to squish them all day!

 LOVE this one! Chubby cheeks...check, tiny tongue....check, fuzzy chick hair....check!

 The boys having a blast at Molly's birthday party. She had a party at a ceramic painting shop. It was really cute and well done. All the kids got a ceramic tile to paint. Then they fired the tiles and we got to keep the cute tiles. The boys didn't really know what they were doing or what to expect, but they had fun slathering paint on everything!



 Lucy just chillin' in her swing. She reminds me so much of Jonah. She hates to be restricted or crowded in any way. We had a snuggly insert in the swing and she couldn't stand it. She likes to stretch out and enjoy her freedom.

 My sweet girl. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing dress up with my doll! I bought this skirt years ago, just waiting for my sweet girl to come along and wear it. And now here she is. So amazing!

 Happy eyes

 Happy smile

 Happy girl!

 First time in her gym. She loved it! She couldn't really reach the toys, but she enjoyed looking at them and stretching out.


Two months old...already!

No comments:

Post a Comment