.

.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Henry turns 3

 Henry really wanted a dinosaur birthday this year, so thanks to Pinterest, he got a pretty cute dinosaur party! He said he wanted "happy dinosaurs". Sadly, that's a hard request! Most dinosaurs are mean, snarling and fighting or ready to rip flesh off of something. That doesn't really say three year old! Thankfully, Etsy came through for me. I was able to find these super cute dinosaurs from an artist in Indonesia for only $3! Woohoo! So I printed all the dinos and made some cute invitations for next to nothing. That's my kind of party! I got the idea for the table from Parents magazine. It was super simple too. We had all the dinosaurs and I bought everything else at the dollar store. I think it came together pretty well. And most importantly, Henry liked it!





 The birthday boy's table!

 The cake turned out pretty cute too. It was really easy.  A Pinterest find!


 We cut out dinosaur footprints from green paper and had them out in the front yard. Kinda fun!


 I totally forgot to practice blowing out the candles with Henry. Poor guy. He was blowing down all weird and the air wasn't getting anywhere near the candles. I think I eventually had to blow the candles out for him!


 Love my sweet Hamster!



 He had so much fun ripping paper off his presents! That was probably the best part for him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment