.

.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Family Photos

 Every year, I try to take our family photos, usually in time for Christmas cards. This year, it pretty much snuck up on me and so I feel like it was sort of rushed. But, in the end, we all had fun and got some fun photos, so it all worked out.

 When we show up for photos, it usually starts out like this...running. Everyone is running to explore and check everything out. Then once the kids have burned off a little energy, their more cooperative to sit still and smile. It's taken a little bit of time for me to figure that out!




 Henry. Sometimes he has a mind of his own. We took this photo so many times, and he had the same thing going on with his eyes in all fifty of them. So, I've learned to just roll with it. No one wants perfection, they want the silly, crazy and unpredictable reality of life with kids. Here it is, folks.










And then everyone runs back to the car when it's all over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment