.

.

Friday, June 1, 2018

March 2016

This month we celebrated Lucy turning three and Ben turning one, as well as Easter. Spring is such a fun time for us!

 Enjoying his cupcake

 Henry loves his baby brother so much! He always wants to hold him!

 If you look closely, you can see his tiny tongue poking out!

 See what I mean? Henry holding Ben again!

 The last night this little nugget will ever be two. Makes me sad!






 Birthday fun! We always celebrate at home with just our family. Lucy requested pizza, so that's what we did!

 Party day!! Lucy and Ben had a joint birthday party with a real bouncy house! Our theme was fairies and gnomes and they were both so cute!!

 My little fairy

 And my little gnome!

 The spread






 "I fit!"




 Easter is for decorating eggs! This was Lucy's first official year to decorate eggs and she was all over it! She had so much fun!






 Ben and his Easter basket!


No comments:

Post a Comment